When it comes to winter holidays, North America would be the best solution. Whether you go with friends, loved one or with your family, these places will certainly fascinate. The best locations in North America for a vacation are as follows:
1. Grand Canyon is the perfect attraction for adventurous young people. The canyon is carved along the Colorado River in Arizona, USA, and stretches 446 kilometers. Is contained within Canyon National Park. So dangerous landscapes and terrain make it a tourist attraction enviable.
2. The City of New York abbreviated NYC, is according to many, capital of the world. With the imposing buildings of modern skyscrapers and buildings provide a impressive look in terms of attracting tourists.
3. Mexico, the third country in North America has a vast culture from the archaeological sites , colonial cities to the natural reserve of sparkling beauty. Do not forget the beaches such as Acapulco and Cancun.
4. I think any of us would like to arrive in Hawaii Archipelago. Clear waters and warm sunshine attracts more and more tourists every year.
5. Niagara Falls located on the River offers visitors splendid images choose to spend a mini-Vancea in this place.
6. Canada can be a good option for a perfect holliday if you want a little peace. This country surprises by its simplicity and the charm of its cities.
7. Rocky Mountains is most often a good option for lovers of altitude and adrenaline. The snow covered peaks and wonderful landscapes offers visitors the reason to return to these places. And in winter season attractions are especially winter sports such as alpine skiing.
8. If you are fond of gambling then the best choice would be Las Vegas. With the multitude of colored lights and technical fireworks, one night in Las Vegas will be an unforgettable one.
9. The second mountain location for your holliday would be Appalachian Mountains. A chain of mountains old and well wooded with lovely views and many opportunities to create a real adventure.
10. Yellowstone National Park was the first national park in the world and is the largest in the United States. Among its impressive features can include hot springs and the existence of wild animals such as wolves and grizzli bears. Yellowstone National Park is now part of UNESCO heritage.